Commercial Insurance in Texas
If you are a responsible business owner, you should understand how important commercial insurance is. Choosing the right business insurance may be a challenging task especially if it is something you have never done before. In order to ease this task for you, Texas Classic Insurance serving its clients throughout Dallas-Fort Worth has prepared a brief description of six types of business insurance options you should consider if you want to have protection against different work-related incidents:
- Commercial auto insurance. Those who have vehicles that are used for business purposes (for example, delivery or traveling between locations), must have commercial auto insurance that provides both liability and damage coverage for vehicles used for work.
- General liability. The purpose of this insurance is to protect you against property and bodily injury damage claims.
- Workers' compensation. It is not required in the Lone Star State, but it is good to have it if you want to protect yourself and your employees.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP). This type of commercial insurance is perfect for medium-sized and small companies, the owner of which either own or rent a commercial property that can include a warehouse, office building, or storefront.
- Professional liability. The purpose of this commercial insurance policy is to protect businesses providing specialized professional services, including legal, accounting, and others. It protects a professional when he or she is sued for allegations due to error or omission that is related to the performance of their professional services.
- Cyber insurance. If you are an owner of an IT business or there are computers in the office of your company, it is worth considering cyber insurance. It protects computers and all the data against data breaches, cyber-attacks, and other electronic threats.
If you have started a business in Texas and you are looking now for commercial insurance to protect yourself, as a business owner, your company, and employees, Texas Classic Insurance will be able to help you find the perfect policy you need. Do not hesitate to give us a call to find out about the insurance policies available and get the protection you deserve.